6/03/2008

Just around the corner!

I have about 2 1/2 weeks left until our baby girl is due and I am finally starting to feel ready for her arrival. I still have many things that I would like to get done before she comes, but thanks to all of my great friends from my ward...at least our little girl will now have some cute clothes to wear...plus some "necessities" like diapers, wipes, washclothes (nice new ones...yeah!), pacifiers and more! It probably seems silly, but now that she has just a few things (of her very own)...I actually feel so much more ready for her!

I wasn't really expecting a shower since this is my 2nd little girl, but I can't tell you how much it meant to have all my friends come and show their support anyway! I love the girls in my ward! It is so fun to have such a great group of girls to hang out...do swaps with...share stories with...get advice from, etc. When we end up moving out of this ward, I am seriously going to miss all of that! So...thank you girls! I love ya!!

All of the prego ladies!

Also...a special thank-you to Elise and Sarah! Thanks for putting everything together...it was perfect! You are the best!!!!

11 comments:

Elise said...

I am getting excited too! I can't wait to meet her.

Hoagland Family said...

Seriously...there has to be something in the HB water. I can't believe how many prego girls there are in the ward. By the way, as much as your going to roll you eyes when I write this...YOU'RE A BABE!!! I really love your hair that way. I wish I could have been there, but I better get a move on and send Ava's gift!!Thought I would try out the name!!

Becca said...

what a beautiful shower! Friends are the best and get a load of all the bellies!!!Wow!!!

Rick and Wendy Morejon said...

I wish I could have been there! I'm so happy you have great friends and a great ward. I'll be there soon enough to cuddle baby Ava/Lainey/Madison/Millie/Matty short for Matilda/Miki/Mimi short for Miriam/Morgan and her beautiful big sister Meredith. XOXOXOXO Mom

Suzanne said...

What a blessing to be in such a wonderful ward while having babies! Look at that spread of food and the great company. I won't even go into what I think about the baby showers out here. They are dreadful compared to the party the HB ladies put together! That ward knows how to have a good time. I love all the pregnant bellies too. I didn't know about a few of them so that was fun to see!!

Sheryl said...

Yay! You deserve to be celebrated and showered with gifties for our little holmes sweetie soon to arrive. Here's to great ward "sisters" who share and show their love.

Heidi said...

how fun! I love going to showers. I just love seeing pregnant women. SO cute!

Those fruit cabobs look so yummy!

julie said...

so excited that we are getting together to shower you tomorrow... it just wouldn't be right not to... this baby is just as special, for goodness sake!! xo

felicia said...

I can't believe you're almost having baby #2! I miss you...you need to move back to hot 'ol AZ, or we need to visit soon! love ya!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i cant wait any longer! push her out already! i remember waiting for you to pop with meredith- i had already moved out of the ward but each time i saw you i was expecting to see you with a baby! and didnt you go over your due date? please dont do that again!!!

The Crazy Caziers said...

It was so fun to see you! Thanks for inviting me. Keep us posted on any "news" (I'm still hoping that we get to be hospital neighbors) :)
By the way - what kind of camera do you have?