6/20/2008

Baby update


So, no baby yet. I know some of you are wondering what is going on, so here is the latest update:
I am still quite large and quite uncomfortable, but it looks like the end is in sight! My doctor was planning to induce me tomorrow, but he thinks it will be best to wait a few extra days...so for now, I am scheduled to be induced on Monday morning. I have mixed feelings about being induced, though, so we may still wait a few extra days to see if she comes on her own. I just can't wait 11 days...like with Meredith. That was miserable, plus there were some minor complications because she was almost 2 weeks past term!! So, it looks like no matter what we decide to do...there will be a new baby sometime by the end of next week!

We will try to keep you all posted! Wish me luck!!

9 comments:

julie said...

yippee for new babies in the holmes family!!! let me know if you need anything at all!! xo

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i cant believe you! Your babies are mean to you! good luck!

Becca said...

Good luck Kayla!!!! I'll send you good vibes on Monday1!!Can't wait to see little Miss!!!

felicia said...

i was wondering if you had her yet (i've been at girls camp all this week and just got back) best wishes with everything! Hugs and Loves!

Sheryl said...

Praying for the best for you baby! Can't wait to hold her and kiss her!

Heidi said...

I can't wait to hear when she comes!! Good luck!

Elise said...

Ahhhhh! I'm just so excited for you (thus the random, annoying text messages every day)! I can't wait to meet her! I'm on call for dinner duty--don't forget.

Hoagland Family said...

Yeah... I can see how you don't want to wait an extra 2 weeks over your due date. I hope all goes great on Monday. I'm so excited for you guys. Who is going to bring you a Mimi's muffin in the hospital though:)

By the way, my phone is broke (long story), so send the text to Jon's cell. I will text it to you so Robert can keep me updated when she comes!!!

Grasshopper said...

can't wait to hear about baby Holmes' arrival. i'm partial to Laine for a name (i wonder why?!) but mab you should consider a Japanese name, like Shiori (poem weaver) or Yasuko (calm child) or Megumi (blessing). or maybe there's a name out there that means "child that never ever causes problems and naps really well".