6/15/2008

Happy Father's Day!

I want to dedicate this post to my two FAVORITE boys: my dad and my husband! I feel so lucky to have a father who has always been such a great example to me of complete selflessness and unwaivering love. Thank you for all of the love and support you have offered me through the years! Growing up you always took time out of your busy schedule to play with us and spend time with us. I have always known how much you love me and I have always known that you would always be there if I needed you! Dad, I love you and adore you! You are a wonderful man, an amazing father...and the best grandfather, too! Meredith (and all the grandkids) also love and adore you...and I know why! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!




I also want to say a few things about my other favorite boy...my sweet husband! I love you so much! Thank you for being such a great husband and father! I was looking back at our videos from when Meredith was first born and seeing you hold her in the hospital and how you look at her makes me melt. I love seeing the love and adoration you have in your eyes when you look at her! It is the same look that I still see often and it means so much to me! You love your little girl with all your heart and I know you would do anything for her! Becoming parents has been such an adventure (so far!) and I can't imagine sharing this adventure with anyone else! I love you and think you are wonderful! Thank you for taking such good care of us! Both of our girls are so lucky to have such a great dad...and I'm so lucky to have such a great husband! Happy Father's Day!! XOXOXO




2 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

cute post and cute pictures!

Sheryl said...

How blessed we are! To be surrounded by good and Godly men who know who they are and how they can influence for good.