6/12/2008

Storytime

On Wednesdays, Meredith and I usually head over to the downtown library for storytime. Meredith loves going because she always gets to see at least a few of friends there...plus, the lady who does storytime is great and Meredith loves her! Yesterday at storytime, all of the kids got to play with bubbles! As you can imagine, this was a big hit with everyone! I didn't bring my camera, but luckily my friend laura snapped a couple of pictures for me! Thanks, Laura!!

Meredith, Ava & Maile dipping their wands in the bubble solution!

Meredith and Chase (plus my big belly up in the corner of the picture!)

Meredith and mommy...trying to make some BIG bubbles!

Also...thought I would send out a quick baby update! No signs of baby yet! I still have a little over a week left, but I am hoping that maybe she'll make her grand entrance a few days early! I'm pretty big and swollen...and (needless to say) uncomfortable, so getting this girl out is sounding pretty appealing these days! Plus, we are anxious to meet her and hold her...and finally decide on a name for her! :)

7 comments:

Richelle said...

i am so excited for you to have your baby girl! well, if you don't show up to church on sunday i guess i know what that means....

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that looks like so much fun! i want to play with those bubbles!

and get that baby out already! no overdue baby this time please! my nerves cant take it! i will be checking your blog daily! robert better update us while youre in the hospital!

Sheryl said...

I love that you are still out and about with Meredith! Lucky baby girls to have you for their momma! thanks for coming and sharing our day Sunday. It was great to have everyone, and Cody sure felt the love and support! See you soon1

felicia said...

so fun! you're lucky it's not too hot to be outside-haha! you better let me know when that cute baby girl arrives...hope you're not too uncomfortable. Love ya!

Emily C said...

hey there. just checking in to see if there is any new news. :) good luck with the big day! thinking of you.

Rick and Wendy Morejon said...

I can't wait to see what a sweet big sister Meredith will be to her baby sister. And I want to hold that precious new baby!!! No one is as anxious as you to have that new baby, but I'm pretty anxious myself. As you said at the birth's of your own little sisters, "I want my baby!"
XOX Mom

Heidi said...

HOW FUN! I cant wait to start taking jackson to fun things like the Library for storytime.

Oh and the baby name, I think it should be Jill. thats my middle name! Its a good one!