5/11/2008

Happy Mother's Day!

For my mom!!

I just wanted to let you know how much I love you!!! Thank you so much for the happiest childhood I could have asked for! I have so many fond memories! I still remember all the time you spent with me having "school" after Kimball went to Kindergarten and I felt so left out! I loved it and it really did mean so much to me! That is just one of a million things I can remember you doing that made me feel special. I'm not sure where you got all of your energy from?...but thank you for all of the things you used to do!! As a mom, I now realize what a sacrifice it is to be a mother...and I want you to know how much I appreciate all of the sacrifices you made for us! You are the best!!!!!!!!!! I just hope I can offer my kids the same kind-of safe, happy childhood that you created for me! XOXOXOX

3 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! Look at that blonde hair! :)

Heidi said...

That last picture is a trip down memory lane! That's totally how I remembered you until last summer when we reconnected! I can't wait to see you again this summer!

Rick and Wendy Morejon said...

Thank you sweetheart. There are no other love notes from my daughter that can make my heart swell with joy and fond memories. I love being your mother!!! XOXOXOXOXO Mom