5/20/2008

Trip to the Zoo

We went home to Phoenix the first week of May. We went out for a few reasons, my little niece, Ellie, turned 4...my brother-in-law, Chris, graduated from ASU...and we wanted to eat some free quiznos before we officially sold the store. :) We had plans to do a bunch of other things while we were home, but going to the Phoenix Zoo was all we ended up doing. It was nice being able to just relax and hang out with the family, though. Hopefully I'll have a little bit more energy on our next visit so I can actually get together with all my friends out there! Sorry guys!!

My mom and my little niece, Daphne, came to the zoo with us! Here are some pictures from our visit. Meredith was so excited...it was her first trip to a zoo. She loved it, but I felt bad because many of the animals were hiding out and she couldn't see them. She really wanted to see a Lion...but no luck! Sad...but maybe next time!

Daphne and Meredith holding hands! So cute!

Checking out the giraffes!

Daddy and Meredith looking at the otters
The girls checking out some fish
Mom and Daphne on the zoo tram!

1 comment:

felicia said...

I'm glad you had fun in AZ. I'm sad I didn't get to see you! Next time for sure right?!
Anyhow....I'm voting for Claire for your new girlie (since I remember you always liked that name). Love ya!