5/23/2008

Fun at the beach...in the tub...and at the aquarium!

Meredith is such a little water-baby. She loves everything and anything to do with water...especially if it involves getting wet! Last Saturday we went to the beach with my niece, Leah, and her cute little boy...Roy! Meredith and Roy had a lot of fun playing in the sand and Roy really loved playing in the ocean. Admittedly, Meredith avoids the ocean because she thinks it is too cold! As much fun as they had at the beach...I think they might have had more fun afterwards in the bath tub!
Today we went to the aquarium with my niece, Julie, and her cute little girl...Sadie! Meredith LOVES the aquarium! It has been awhile since I have taken her, so she actually seemed more into it than normal! Plus, it was Sadie's first visit and it was so fun to watch her smile and get excited after seeing the fish and animal life!

Here are some pics from Meredith's latest adventures:

Roy-boy!

Meredith giving Roy a bath! She is practicing being a good big-sister!


Julie and Sadie checking out the fish!
Meredith's close encounter with the turtle

Fish lover!

Sadie and Meredith

Sadie watching the sea krait! Talk about a scary snake...one bite from this snake has enough venom to kill 4 grown men! Yikes!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

COMPLETELY JEALOUS! I cannot believe that we live so far away that I cannot be a part of all the fun.

COMPLETELY JEALOUS!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun!

and i voted Madison for the name of your baby- even though it got popular a few years ago, I have loved it since I was in 6th grade and babysat for a family with the cutest little girl named maddie! nora is ok, but i know a baby named nora who is not very cute, so thats what i think of! (funny how people can ruin things for you!) i also think of dora the explorer- nora the explorer... not a huge fan!

Sheryl said...

Sweet family fun! soooo cute our little ones! Thanks for the glimpse of your good times! kiss that girl for me!

Suzanne said...

I love your new picture in your title. Did you take that? You have become quite the photographer. Very fun!