I am so happy that Meredith is finally turning into such a girl! No longer does she scream, yell and wiggle while mom is trying to do her hair! She actually asks for her hair to be done...she either requests: "just pigtails", braids, or buns. She looks so sweet with her hair up, so I love to honor her requests!
Here is the first time we put braids in her hair and she was so proud...I had to take a few pictures of her showing off her new hairstyle. :)



8 comments:
so stinkin cute! im a little jealous of you having 2 girls (soon). sure jackson is fun to get dressed, but there really just isnt enough out there. Maybe that is a blessing in disguise... I would be out shopping all the time.
Ohhhhh...I love those braids! I need a little girl so I can do hair! or.....you need to move closer and i can help you:)
Too cute! Hopefully Olivia will let me do her hair because Abby would rather not have anything in her hair and if I do a ponytail or something it is pulled out within the first hours of the day. Not fun. I love the black and white picture. She looks so innocent with her big beautiful eyes!
Jordan: "see Mernith. . . see Mernith. . . see MERNITH!" Then he laughed. We look forward to our walk with you guys tomorrow!
What a cutie pie. She surely is changing and growing up.. I remember the "girlie" stages of my Heidi and Randi. Dresses only, Hair done just so...Enjoy, enjoy. Hope to see you guys soon!
How darling is little Mer:)
I can't believe how fast her hair grows. Avery still has the same length since like the day she was born:) HA
Hope your feeling well.
you need to get her into modeling- she could be in the pottery barn & gap advertisements, i mean it!
love the braids! so cute! and such a cute little girl! p.s. are you not calling me while your in az!
Post a Comment