I was originally going to be induced a week early with this baby...but now I'm getting induced tomorrow...which will be almost a week late! I'm happy that everything has happened the way it has, though. It has given me a little over a week to enjoy my little girl before everything changes! It's funny how emotional I have been this week, it really has been a bit crazy! I'm sure hormones are mostly to blame, but I never realized how hard it would be to have another baby. I'm so excited for this new little girl to join our family, but for some reason I get really emotional and sad thinking about how everything is going to change...because I love my little family...just the way we are right now! Plus, anyone who knows us very well knows what a momma's girl Meredtih is. She loves her momma so much and has been my little shadow (literally) for almost 2 1/2 years...and it goes both ways! Momma is pretty attached to her, too! She is so sweet and so special and I just love her so much...I can't quite imagine loving anyone else that much! I know I will, but it is really hard to comprehend right now. Anyhow, I just wanted to post a few pictures from our last week as a momma-meredith duo! From now on, I guess we will be a trio! :)
M and I went to the beach on Monday with a few friends! M LOVES the beach...she is still a bit scared of the water, but she can't get enough of the sand!
We have been working on potty-training M for the last month or so. She is totally ready, but not exactly willing yet. Things have gotten better, though, and we have found that offering her money as a "potty prize" is working well! She has been saving her money and wanted to buy sidewalk paint...so here she is enjoying her potty-training reward!M and Chase
Big momma and little M!
Tomorrow is the big day! I am scheduled to go in at 7am! Hopefully everything goes well and we will have a perfectly healthy little girl by dinnertime! We will keep you all posted!

8 comments:
Here comes another beauty to add to our family!! Can't wait to see her and see how she will fit so perfectly into your life!
Good luck guys!! I'm sure Hoag Hospital will treat you well:)
We will be thinking of you tomorrow:)
i can't wait to meet her!
OH my... you should have your 2nd little one already! I want to hear what the name is... and see some pictures!! Hope all went well! love you guys!
Good luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you. Don't worry you will love having another one and she will bring even more joy to your family! Much love!!
What a great post! You're right, life will never be the same again. But it only gets better!! That is so great you took the time to have a special week with Meredith. You look fantastic and hopefully you have had that baby by now- it's 8pm. I'll be checking your blog for updates.
ahh! kayla, i am so excited and can't wait to hear more details! good luck.
yeah she's here!!! its to late to call but i am just dyeing to tell you how excited i am!! the phone message was so sweet with her little cry in the background. i am glad you had, what sounds like, a great day! can't wait to hear all about your experience & come visit you & snuggle the newest little holmes girly!!! sorry about all the exclamation points... i'm just so excited!!!!!! love you all! xo
Post a Comment