I decided to wait a few more days before getting induced. I just want to see if this little one will decide to come on her own! My doctor doesn't want me to go more than a week over, though, so he is trying to schedule an induction for Thursday. I am waiting to hear back from him right now.
So, no baby yet...if nothing happens before Thursday...looks like I will have to be induced. We'll post again after the little one is born.
Ava, Laine (Lainey) and Jill are probably our favorite name choices right now, but I want to ask opinions on something...what do you think of the name Lila? (sounds like lilac...without the "c") Can also be spelled Lyla. Just curious. It is a name we both like, but I just wonder what y'all think, since it isn't exactly a super popular or well-known name!
6/23/2008
No baby yet!
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
3:33 PM

9 comments:
I think Lila is a super cute name. I don't know many Lilas, but I have heard it brought up in conversation of names people like.
I hope you can rest this week and keep me posted!! My favs are listed in order:
Lainey
Jill
Ava
Lila
can't wait to find out what her name will be.
I hope she comes soon, so you can avoid being induced like you want! So excited to see her and what her name will be...Lila is very cute, i don't know any! Hugs sent your way....:)flicka
I have always loved Jill, so that is the middle name of my sister Tara, and my Heidi. The only Lila I have known was an older sister in our ward, but that comes with the bringing back of such names like Ava, Olivia, and when Emily was brought out about 25 years ago...So when you see her, I think you will know best. My prayers are with you for your delivery.
Love you!
Kayla - I totally respect you for waiting it out! She'll come when she's ready right? Hopefully soon!
I love Lila or Lyla. I think if you spell it with a "y" it's less likely to be mis-pronounced but either way I love it!
Hang in there...
- Jody Moore
Lila is adorable. One of Juliette's best friend's is a Lila and she's darling. I love all your name choices and think you can't go wrong with any of them! Good luck!
I love Lila. It is a cute name. I have no boy names myself. My baby is almost 7 pounds and I still have 6 weeks to go so you can guess I am loving life right now. I hope she comes soon. Induction is different for everyone, but it has worked for me 4 times. Good luck.
Kiersten
i love all your name choices including lila/lyla. i am feeling on edge for you this week. i am glad we'll be able to hang out one more time before baby comes but i also can't wait to come see you in the hospital and meet her!
I love Lila - but I also love Laine. I don't think that you can go wrong - she's going to be a cutie no matter what! We'll barely miss being hospital buddies! That would have be fun - but I can't image you having to wait any longer.
Good luck!!
My favorite is Lila. Middle name Marie? Lila Marie? Ava and Jill are tied, and Laine after that. Any of the names are fine and I can scarcely wait to hold her!!
Post a Comment