October is a big month for the Holmes' family. I think there are 9 birthdays in the month of October...the most important being...Grandma Holmes! Happy birthday! We had grandma & grandpa over along with Mark, Marie, Lucy & little Thomas.
10/17/2007
Grandma Holmes' Birthday!
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
12:18 PM

4 comments:
yippee!!! I have missed you so! Sad we missed grandma's birthday... that tart looks perfectly delicious... did you make it? Look at those cut kids too how fun for them to play together. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see the home facelift!! xo
I SERIOUSLY HAVE NOT SEEN THOMAS SINCE HE WAS A BABY... I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW HUGE THIS BOY IS... IM SO SO SAD THAT WE MISS EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON. WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND CANT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS TIME. AND YOU ALL GET TO SEE BRENDON AND STEPH THIS WEEKEND TOO! HOW FUN! IM TOTALLY JEALOUS! KEEP POSTING ABOUT FAMILY EVENTS SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE! THANKS LOVE YOU GUYS!
oh my! what is that lovely fruit tart on the table!?!
I did not make the fruit tart, Marie (my sister in law) did. It tasted as good as it looked. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know!
Post a Comment