10/30/2007

SeaWorld

We hit SeaWorld last Friday with my sister and her family. I haven't been since I was little and it was such a treat. The animals are amazing!...and all of the shows are so fun to watch! Out of the animals, my favorite is probably the walrus...I never realized how big a walrus actually is. Seriously, this walrus weighed as much as a couple of cars put together...he was HUGE! He would swim right up by the window...and seeing that big guy so close-up pretty much took my breath away. It was crazy!! The picture of the walrus in the slideshow doesn't do him justice!!

FYI, I'm pretty sure Robert or my sister took all of these shots. I was busy chasing Meredith around the whole time! :)

4 comments:

julie said...

Our friends Clark & natalie went and said the Shamoo show was amazing... they were a little teary :) pretty funny... but we can't wait to go with Sadie, of course! There are just so many things that take on a new excitment when you get to take your little one. I'm sure Meredith was is heaven with all the animals around. Love to see your updates... still can't wait to see your home facelift... maybe it will just have to be in person in a few weeks!! YIPPEE!!!! xo

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun! we took the kids to disneyland a few weeks ago and I want to do Sea World next! I love that place!

Hoagland Family said...

How fun! I love sea world. I bet Meredith was going crazy over the birds!Meredith is soooo beautiful, the camera loves her.

Becca said...

oh I love that place! I am always amazed at how captivated the audience is by those animals!!!