We hit The Pumpkin Patch last Thursday night. I have been living in Huntington for 6 years and had never gone before, so it was fun to finally check it out. Meredith and the other kids, of course, loved it! Meredith (my little animal lover) was particularly excited about the petting farm and the pony rides!! She is my little cowgirl in the making...check out the pictures of her on the pony ride. She's a natural...
10/27/2007
The Pumpkin Patch
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
9:04 PM

13 comments:
Where is the pumpkin patch in HB? is it the one on goldenwest? i'm always in awe of your photography. And you've got a cute little muse to go with it!
i can't believe you've been in hb for 6 years! wow! those pictures are sooooooo darling! what a cutie pie:)
I love how much she loves animals! It's just so sweet. xo
YAY!! thats so fun... Jackson was sitting on my lap while i watched it and he would giggle every time Meredith would come on in the pictures! So cute! we miss you guys!
i loved going to the pumpkin patch this year! it's the perfect backdrop for great photos. cute pics. meredith is getting to be such a big girl.
Oh...what cute pictures. Kayla, if you ever need a side job(with all the time you have HA)you should get into photography. You're really good.
Thanks for all the nice comments, girls! I really do love taking pictures, so if anyone ever wants me to take pics of their families or kids...just ask. I work for free. :)
Um, I curious who "fav" is? No picture and no link...?? If anyone knows...or if you see this...let me know!
it's me flicka kayla...sorry to worry you:)
How funny! I wasn't worried, I was just curious!!
Love you!!
oh I love that place! There are no patched like that out here! I miss it! Mer looks beautiful in those photos!
even now that we live out of state, that pumpkin patch has been our halloween tradition!
MEREDITH IS AT SUCH A CUTE AGE. SHE LOOKS SO INTERESTED AND EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING. DARLING PICTURES! DO YOU PRINT YOUR BLOG? AND IF SO DO YOU BIND IT?
I've haven't printed my blog before, but I was thinking about looking into it. I think you can do it at blurb.com...has anyone printed/bound their blog before?? If so, who did you use?...and what did you think?
Post a Comment