7/23/2009

The Fourth of July

I am having a hard time keeping up to date on blogger this year. I think it is partially because I am insanely busy with 2 kids...but the other reason is definitely facebook. Has anyone else noticed how delightfully easy it is to upload pictures onto your facebook page. I hold down the control key and click as many pictures as I want...and voila...I'm done. What is wrong with blogger? Do they not have the technology to make uploading a bit easier. Only 4 pics at a time...and you have to select each picture seperately...ugh! Needless to say, I would post more pictures, but it just takes too long! Anyhow...enough about that...I'll get off my soapbox. Sorry!

So...we had a great 4th of July weekend! Robert's brother and his family were in town from North Carolina and we had a big Holmes get together on the 3rd and then on the 4th we went to the Hixson's for delicious bbq and parade gazing. Good eats...good times...GREAT country! I love this place!

Haven, Kate & Nora
Thomas & Mere playing in the water
Cousin lovin' (Kari, Emily, Jody, Julie & Maren)

Gerald, Kim & kids

More Cousin lovin' (Savannah, Clark, Chad, Tanner, Maren & Kate)

Wouldn't be the 4th without sparklers...thanks, Phillip!

Daddy & girls at the Hixson's

can we say...SUGAR!!!

Mama & girls (Mere would NOT put down that giant pixie stix...she was in heaven!)

4 comments:

felicia said...

fun pictures Kayla! Love the one of Meredith with the pixie stick-darling! You guys are too cute:)

Heidi said...

so super cute pictures. Love the one of the girl cousins. and the one of Meredith. Love her dress too! Cant wait to see you soon!

Sheryl said...

You are soooo good!

Elise said...

So true about facebook. I haven't loaded many pictures on there, but I spend more time on facebook now than I do on my blog :( I post probably once a month now. Sad.

Cute pictures!