4/15/2009

Silly kids


Meredith had some friends over yesterday and they were having fun making some crazy silly faces. I asked if they wanted to take some pictures of their silly faces and they were game...so I got to capture a little fun during playtime. Of course, once the camera actually came out...they weren't as excited about the idea, but I still was able to grab a couple of funny faces.

6 comments:

Elise said...

Ha ha ha! I can't believe how grown up they are all getting. What cuties!

Sheryl said...

Soooo cute! Those are fabulous!

Heidi said...

thats adorable! You are really getting good with that camera!

Mommia said...

Kayla - I love reading your blog and seeing your photos. You are getting so good! We need to plan our get together soon! Thanks for reading my blog too! :-)

Marisa

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

thats fun! what cute kids!

eli&joelynn said...

that might be the most darling thing I have ever seen!! your skills just knock my socks off!!