I finally got Nora's "official" 9 month old pics taken care of...here are a few of my favorties. Oh, how I love this girl!!
4/04/2009
Our 9 month old cutie...
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
12:16 AM
I finally got Nora's "official" 9 month old pics taken care of...here are a few of my favorties. Oh, how I love this girl!!
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
12:16 AM
7 comments:
Such a qt pie! Wish I could see you guys more often! Did you take these? They are DARLING!
So cute. You are one lucky mama!
Whoa those pictures are awesome! She is adorable.
Where did you get those done???
I actually took them. A friend let me borrow their lighting...it was so fun! I just wish I had my own lighting...but maybe it's a good thing I don't. My kids would hate me because I would constantly have my camera out. ha!
You are so talented with your camera. Make sure you bring it with you in a few weeks. All I can say is that sweet little girl has some amazing eyes. What a doll.
she is adorable, and those pictures are fabulous! come take some of my kids will ya?!
so classically beautiful What a peaceful look she always has!
Post a Comment