We celebrated Christmas here at home this year. It was fun to watch Meredith open presents...all four or five of them. It wasn't a big Christmas, but luckily she is young enough to not care! :) She did get a cute rocking horse...that was her big gift and she definitely has had a lot of fun with it so far. She is our little horse-lover these days. Horses and sea creatures...interesting combination.
We went to Arizona a few days later to celebrate Christmas and New Years with my family. It was so nice to be home. It was a little crazy at times, but so much fun to hang out with my family! Plus, thanks to my mom and dad, I had some time for a few fun projects...and Robert and I actually got to go OUT on New Years Eve! Thanks mom and dad!
We are home now! We got back on Sunday, but the sad news is that my computer doesn't work! Grrrr! So, no new pictures yet. Robert has promised to get a new one soon...hopefully within a week. So check back next week for posts about Christmas/New Years/Meredith's 2nd birthday(today!) and Robert's birthday(tomorrow!)...so many things going on lately!!!
Happy New Year!! I still can't believe it is already 2008! Scary!!!
1/10/2008
Happy New Year!
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
8:10 AM

4 comments:
We have missed you guys! Happy Birthday Mere Mere!
Seriously? 2 years old? Well i guess that is right... Matt and I just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary!
SO glad you guys got to go out for a change for New Years! thats GREAT!!
Thanks for coming out of hiding! I helped Tami buy Meredith's b~day gift this week... so, so cute! Wish we could be there to celebrate. I will be down next month on Valentines weekend for the UCI matches... see you then! xo
so glad we could see you guys for a bit! we'll have to hang out more when we come to Ca in a couple months! love ya! flicka:)
Post a Comment