12/10/2007

Finally!

Sorry for the huge gap in posts. The holidays have been keeping me busy and I finally had a chance to download all of my pictures (since Thanksgiving) last night! I had almost 400 of them...lots of pictures! I only included about 40 in the slideshow, though!

These are pictures from Thanksgiving (we stayed here and enjoyed time with the Holmes Family)...some random pictures of Meredith in this cute poncho my friend Laura made for her...pictures of the primary christmas party...and pictures of christmas tree shopping & decorating! I love the last picture of the slideshow...we were up late decorating the tree and as you can tell, Meredith was ready for bed!

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season! I can't believe Christmas is 2 weeks away...if I don't post again for awhile, it is because I'm trying to get all my christmas shopping done! I haven't even started yet! Wish me luck!!

12 comments:

the bates motel said...

glad to see you bloggin again! how are you feeling? are you seeing ricci? anyway, way cute pics of meredith. she's always such a cutie. and cute new hair. i like it! good luck christmas shopping :)!

julie said...

Good luck with the shopping... I actually took on too many home made goods this year and had to get a bunch of burp cloths to this tore on Provo, which is great... but also stressful! Needless to say I'm very much looking forward to a little break! And I think the trade for bows is a great idea, it would be fun to just come and spend a day doing stuff and walking to lunch at Wahoo's. xo

Heidi said...

So cute! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. Did you get a haircut? I LOVE it!!

Emily C said...

I am so fascinated with your photography! You capture such great faces and emotions of beautiful little Meredith.

What kind of camera do you have?

Mama Bear said...

I'm so happy you all like my hair. I'm still getting used to it, but I like it. It's nice to have a change!

Emily...I have a Nikon D70. It's a dslr camera and I love it! They aren't exactly cheap, but completely worth the investment!

Rach...I actually didn't end up seeing dr. ricci because she didn't take my insurance. I was bummed, but I found another good one...dr. agnew. I like him a lot.

felicia said...

cute pics! good luck with your christmas shopping! hope to see you over the holidays. love ya! flicka

Grasshopper said...

once again, amazing pictures. and i am shocked by how quickly your little one is growing! she is so beautiful, just like her mama. my love to you and sincerest wishes for a few peaceful moments in the next few weeks. aagh!

Heidi said...

so fun! i miss the holmes family thanksgiving so much! we will be in CA shortly! did you say that you guys were going to AZ for Christmas? :(

Suman Family said...

cute slide show! looks like you had a fun time with all of the holiday events! have a merry christmas - we'll see you in the new year!

Beth said...

those were great!! she is so photogenic! my blog has been lacking as well. we'll try to catch up after Christmas right? hope your doing, and feeling great!

Lisa said...

gosh, I love all the pictures you take. They are soooo good!

julie said...

Come out come out wherever you are... I miss you! xo