8/19/2007

Meredith


This is my new favorite picture. It isn't of Meredith's face, but anyone who knows Meredith well...knows why I love this picture so much! She is my little shoe lover and the pair of shoes she is wearing in this picture happens to be her favorite pair! She never wants to take them off...even to ride her bike!

10 comments:

felicia said...

that's adorable!~ she needs to teach Jake how to peddle-he just likes to "walk" his bikes..haha! love ya!

Shannan said...

That is such a great photo. You have some skills. I love little kids and the cute things they do. Merideth is so CUTE!

Mama Bear said...

Isn't that the cutest pic. I love it...and I wish I could take credit for that one, but Robert actually took it! He's the one with the skills! :)

Morph This said...

ha.. i love this one. It is too cute.

Becca said...

still stealing shoes huh!!! Love that photo... you should print them and make them into note cards! How cute is that!

julie said...

OK... i wrote you a comment and it didn't come up... I am so computer illiterate! Anyway, I love this picture! Thanks for all the help with the announcements, they turned out perfect! We had to print 180!!! I can't believe it. We had fun hanging out, I can't believe how fast this summer went. I will see you on friday at grandma's she is going to teach me how to make her yummy rolls!

Suman Family said...

This shot is classic. I think it will be your favorite for a long time. I love that she is a shoe fanatic. What girl isn't!?

Beth said...

She is so beautiful. Can't wait to see ya'll in person!

Grasshopper said...

That photo is beautiful - the composition, the lighting, everything. It helps to have such a fascinating subject, too! She is something else...

the bates motel said...

love the pic! it looks like a classic! we are finally back and sorry we didn't get to see you again! we'll have to hook up next time we are in town.