8/09/2007

Technologically challenged?

Okay, so first off...sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We have just been super busy...plus, I'm feeling a little technologically challenged these days. I have always thought of myself as pretty computer savvy...I have even taken a visual basic programming class...however, obviously it didn't do me much good...seeing as I can't even customize my blog template. I went to that shabby tulips site and tried at least a dozen times to get it to work...but no success. Yep, I'm seriously feeling a bit dumb right now. I followed her instructions exactly, but for some reason it won't work. Grrr!

I promise I'll try to post again soon...even if I can't figure out the template thing!!!

2 comments:

felicia said...

i thought about doing one of those templates too...but, i KNOW i can't get it to work if you can't...haha! Love ya! -flicka

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

did you try one of her already made templates or did you try making one of your own? when I tried one of hers, it wasnt working at first because when i copied and pasted, I was copying too much- it would copy part of the webpage at the bottom past the html codes. start highlighting at the bottom and work your way up and see if that works. good luck! i was actually surprised it worked for me- computers and me dont do well together!