Does anyone else think little kids grow-up too fast?? Our niece, Emily, just had a birthday this past Sunday and she is now 13! She's a teenager already, I can't believe it! How did that happen?? Happy birthday, Emily! Lately is seems like Meredith is changing so much! She is talking more and more and even trying to talk in sentences (i.e. "bye-bye big car" or "night-night baby")...it seems like any day Meredith will be celebrating her 2nd birthday. I'm not quite ready for my baby to grow-up. That's why I take soooo many pictures of her...I don't want to forget anything! Here are some pictures from this past week!


Meredith's new "CHEESE" face. So funny...but I think I better stop laughing when she does it because I don't want every picture to turn out like this!

The birthday girl!
Meredith enjoying mac&cheese at Emily's party!
Daddy & Meredith






4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute photos of Meredith. She is adorable! I am a full believer in taking lots of pictures. I love that you enjoy photo shoots too.
Yea, I am a bit of a photo fanatic...thus, the photography class! Can't wait to learn how to really use my camera!!
thats so fun... i miss everyone sooo much. but i have just found out that my girlfriend is moving her wedding date to sept. 29th so ill be in town that week! we'll have to get together with all the babies in the family. what do you think?
Hooray! I'm so glad you are coming into town in September! We definitely need to plan a get together with all the babies!! Let me know what you are up fo
Post a Comment