Unlike most people, I get excited about my "vacations" to Corona. Luckily for me, I have a fantastic brother and sister-in-law that live in Corona. They have 4 great kids, a nice house and every time I'm there...I can actually relax a bit. So, for me...Corona = a tiny bit of Heaven. :)
Sometimes Corona can be a bit brown, but with all of the rain lately, the hills are beautiful and green. I had to take a few pictures! Now, I just can't wait for all of the poppy flowers to come out this spring. These green hills will be completely covered with poppies and will be entirely orange! I can't wait!
Anyway, here are a few pics of my cute nieces and my little mere-mere! :)



2/25/2010
Another vacation to Corona
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
8:56 PM

4 comments:
Darling! You rock! I can't believe how grown up Meredith is! She's beautiful Kayla!
You are so good! love those shots!
I really love these pictures. You are very talented. I hope we can play together very soon. I love any vacation anywhere these days.
Beautiful pictures, Kayla. You are really talented. I am glad you are finally betting on yourself and getting your business started. I know you will do well!
Post a Comment