3/12/2009

Trip to Arizona

So, as you can see...I'm still playing catch-up. I don't know if I'll actually ever get completely up to date...but I'm trying. That's what counts, right?

Here are some pictures from our trip to Arizona over Valentine's Day/President's weekend. My Grandma Barlow was in-town visiting at the same time, so we had a great time catching up with her. She is a special lady! The Barlow family took my dad in after he joined the church.

Pics from Valentine's Day...my mom got the girls cute little goodies...including socks. They loved them!

Here is daddy & his love bug!



Grandma Barlow & Nora


Grandma Barlow & my parents

My cute boy!



We went to the Phx Children's Museum on President's Day...Meredith loved it! It was a great place to visit...not too big, but packed full of fun for the little ones!

Meredith & Ellie got crazy one day and decided to go swimming in the FREEZING COLD pool. They didn't exactly "swim"...more like splash around on the steps...but I still can't believe they did it. I'm hoping this means Meredith will be a little more brave about swimming in the ocean this summer....I guess we'll see.

Me & Robert on my bday.

Me, Nora & my mom on my bday

4 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

We are going to Arizona this weekend!! I can't wait!

Beth said...

always fun to see your pictures! hope we are seeing you in person soon!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

where was your visit to Maricopa when you were here?!?!?!?

felicia said...

I miss you Kayla! Ahhhh! Wish we lived closer! Let's plan a trip SOON!