12/19/2008

Merry Christmas!

I love this time of year! We are off to Arizona tomorrow, but I wanted to post a few pictures before we left and tell everyone...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Here is our Christmas card from this year...pics from our church's Christmas party...some pics of little Nora (just for fun) and some pics of Meredith getting a haircut (thanks Carolyn for coming up and cutting our hair...thank you, thank you!!!).

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Years!








4 comments:

Suman Family said...

loved the "green" card this year! your family pic is super cute.

i hope you have a lot of fun in AZ. drive safe and have a merry christmas!

smartquacker said...

SUper cute. I can not wait to see you call me!!!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

k, you need to buy a house in Maricopa- not the east side, that is too far!!!

Beth said...

Hope you had a merry Christmas, and happy 2009!!!