As you can see, Nora is still growing at an exponential rate. She is 4.5 months old and some of her favorite things include sticking out her tongue, chewing on her fingers and playing with her feet! We took her to her 4 month check up last week and she is perfect! She weighs in at just over 14 pounds and 25.5 inches long! Here's a few pics of my sugar-baby:
11/17/2008
4.5 months old
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
10:36 PM

8 comments:
I just can't get over those blue blue eyes! I do see a lot of Meredith in her, but she also has such an adorable look all her own. She seems like such a good baby too. Every time I see her she is just looking around as content as ever. Cutie.
pretty baby! love little nora! and i agree with elise - she seems so happy and content!
She is growing up so fast. How cute she is!!!
she is just beautiful! beautiful!!
She's getting so big! I am so glad we got to see you while we were down there and I got to hold Nora. She is beautiful. Both your girls are. You are so blessed! Miss you girl!
so stinkin cute! Im so sad we miss all the changes in life out there.
Love and kisses to your adorable family!
She is so beautiful, I can't believe how fast she is growing!
she is too perfect!!!!!
Post a Comment