Meredith has been begging to go to the pumpkin patch and we finally took her this past Friday. The Lucas family and Grandma and Grandpa Holmes came with us...it was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the joyous occassion! The last few pictures are of a visitor we had waiting for us when we got home!
10/21/2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by
Mama Bear
at
6:12 PM

8 comments:
you always have gorgeous pictures. how freaky is that possum?? i wouldn't want to come home to that thing! i love that pumpkin patch and can't wait to go later this week. your girls are so cute and getting so big!
Looks like someone is having fun with Photoshop!! Your pictures are looking great! Marisa
ahh I love me a good trip the patch!!!!
Don't you love this time of year!!! So festive and fun things to do with the kids. You all look great!
Those turned out great!! Looks like you had some fun.
OK I love the family picture in b&W.. SO cute!! Also.. umm.. I almost wet myself when I saw your little visitor!! Talk about wild life up close and personal!! I love it!! Have so much fun on your trip and I am going to hunt you down when you get home!! Loads of aloha!
How cute are those pictures. I am convinced that I NEED a better camera! So glad she had fun! Miss you guys!
Looks like a great night! YOur babies are so cute! EEEW on the Possum, we have had them here at our house too.
Post a Comment