We love getting together with my cousin, Keith, and his family down in Carlsbad. It is always fun when we get together, but our most recent visit was especially fun...because my aunt, uncle and my favorite cousin were all in-town visiting! We had a great time catching up with everyone and the kids all had a lot of fun playing together, too. Here are a few pictures from our visit. This is the first time my aunt, uncle and Mara all got to meet Nora...and it was the first time I got to meet Mara's cute little girl, Emma. It was a great reunion!
Uncle Keith & Nora
My girl!
My favorite cuz...Miss Mara
Meredith having fun by the water (of course!)
the kiddies enjoying some delicious dinner (thanks, Marisa!!)
Cole - look at those eyes!
Sam - enjoying dinner
Miss Emma
Elise
Elise and Meredith reading together - so cute!
Mara was in town for another few days...so on Thursday night, the girls decided to have a girls night out! It was FABULOUS! We met up at the shops at Mission Viejo and ate at the Cheesecake Factory...yum! A big thank you to my wonderful husband for watching Meredith so I could get out and relax...and another big thank you to my cousin keith...and my uncle and aunt for watching the farnsworth kiddies down in carlsbad! I still wish I could have hung out with my cousin more, a few hours every two years is definitely not enough, but I'm just glad I got to see you, Mara! Love you!!


4 comments:
I always love spending time with family! MISS YOU GUYS!
what a line up of adorable kids! Good genes on all sides of the family! Nothing like hangin out with those you love!
all those kids are so cute!
I feel so honored to have made your blog! Thanks for sharing the pics. I LOVED hanging out--it's been way too long. Love ya, cuz!
Post a Comment