9/24/2008

Birthday boy

We celebrated Gentry's birthday this past Saturday at Mark and Tami's house! Happy birthday, Gent! We love you!! Gent turned 29 this year...just one more year until the big 3-0! I can't believe it! We're all getting old!!

Leah...beautiful mommy-to-be!

Gent and Roy-boy

Nora...holding her hands together, she's been doing this a lot lately...I think it's so cute!

Nora giving Grandma some lovin'

Meredith giving Roy some lovin'...he didn't like it so much! Poor guy!

Grandma, Grandpa and Grandpa's girl (aka Meredith)

Roy getting some lovin' from his carebear...he definitely prefers the carebear over Mere-Mere!

Roy getting some lovin' from his Mimi (Tami)...yep, he prefers Tami to Mere-Mere, too! :)

6 comments:

Alison said...

SOOO Cute! Those girls are darling! Fun to see your blog!

julie said...

thank you, thank you, thank you for these wonderful pics!!! i am STILL working on leah to get a blog... anywhoo, these made me miss everyone so so much and look how big nora has gotten! i am literally counting down the days until we are home... this is like the vacation that never ends! love you! xo

Heidi said...

{tear}... Im so sad we miss everything.
Happy Birthday Gent!

Sara said...

oh, leah has a cute little belly now! That was so fast. Happy Birthday Gentry! Adorable pics as usually Kayla. miss you guys.

eli&joelynn said...

I love how Mer gives love!! Roy's face.. CLASSIC!

Heidi said...

I totally agree with Nora's hand thing, that IS adorable. As is her flower headband...please email me and tell me where you got that. I LOVE it!