gorgeous photos, as usual, but how hrd can it be with such a model? you have two beautiful babies, kay. mike says nora's eyes are the color of the ocean... just stunning! miss you and hope you're all well. xoxoxo
I am a fun-loving, simple girl. I enjoy relaxing and spending time with my family. I am married to a great husband and I have two of the cutest little girls in the world! I consider myself very lucky!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness... what a DOLL!! Love those cheeks!
You are so blessed with your 2 really beautiful girls! Cherish the moment now...they grow so fast. Especially once they start school! Miss ya!
love her smile!
she is simply beautiful!
She looks like she came straight from heaven! So adorable!
gorgeous photos, as usual, but how hrd can it be with such a model? you have two beautiful babies, kay. mike says nora's eyes are the color of the ocean... just stunning! miss you and hope you're all well. xoxoxo
Post a Comment