8/18/2008

More Arizona fun...

While we have been in Arizona, Nora turned 7 weeks old. Here are a few pictures that we took of her...we finally caught a couple of her smilling! I also posted a couple of misc. pics from the last few days!


Sitting up like a big girl

Papi & Nora
Jaycie & Nora
Meredith & Ellie
Myron & Maritza (Myron came over and we had Korean bbq last night! So good!)

Aunt Priscilla & Nora

11 comments:

Elise said...

I guess I haven't checked your blog in a little while. Loved all of the pictures! Nora looks so sweet in her little hair band and pink dress. Gosh, the pictures of the pool look so inviting. I just want to dive right in! I'm glad that you had a good time in Arizona and with your family.

Sara said...

oh my gosh Kayla, I can't believe how much Nora has changed already. She is so beautiful...still. her hair looks so light and what a sweet smile. oh, it just makes me miss you all! the wedding wasn't the same without you. I missed Robert cracking us all up all day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla! Wow your daughters are so beautiful! Sorry we missed you AGAIN. We have been spending as much time as possible in Flagstaff as we can while the heat is in full force- check out my blog to see the latest pictures. The Morejon family has sure grown and that is wonderful. Nora is so sweet with the little smile - and Meredith is so beautiful - she does look so much like you did as a little girl!
Love and Hugs
Carol

Becca said...

look how big she is!!!she is too cute and looks so much like you K!!! I love it! one of each!

The Headrick Family said...

So good to see you guys! Glad that you were able to come and visit for a while! Nora is so cute and it was fun to see Tanner and Meredith play.

Heidi said...

i cannot believe how much she has changed. I know its already been a month, but WOW! SO ADORABLE!!

Sheryl said...

Cutie pie!

Jody and Jake Moore said...

DARLING little girls you have there Kayla!

Emily C said...

i'm in love with sweet little nora and her cute little pink dress!!

btw - no i didn't take the redneck mansion photo. just a funny photo that has been passed around at work and i thought it was pretty funny!!

Emily C said...

question for you. do you use autobracketing? also have you tried/hear of/interested in HDR?

eli&joelynn said...

7 weeks?! where does the time go?! Your girls are both just cute as buttons!!