4/04/2008

Home sweet home!

Robert has been extra busy with work lately, so we decided to catch a ride with my parents back to Arizona. We were there almost a week, and aside from all the illness, it was so nice to be home! Meredith had so much fun with all of her cousins and loved all the attention from Papi and Tutti! We miss everyone already, but hopefully we'll be able to visit one more time before the baby comes! Here are a few pictures of all the cousins hanging out!

Meredith on the swing

Meredith and Daphne (on her new bike!)


Jaycie, Meredith, Ellie & Daphne eating popsicles and riding bikes

Daphne & Meredith checking out the bell on her new bike

5 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Fun that you were here in AZ! One of these times we will have to get together!

Shannan said...

yeah call us next time we are so close to your family it's really a shame not to see you!

julie said...

We definitely know how it is to miss family... looks like Meredith had a great time. xo

Elise said...

Oh my goodness. . . that first picture is straight from the Parents magazine! Ok, maybe something better, but that's all I could think of! The colors, the sunlight in her hair. . . her face just "pops!" She is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

Heidi said...

How nice to be able to go back home and spend time with all the family. I totally understand what it is like to miss family. But at least you have the Holmes side. We have nothing, and no one! I just hope that someone comes out here soon! we'll see... I highly doubt it!