4/02/2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter this year! Papi and Tutti came out from Arizona to celebrate and it was so nice having them around. Although, we were sad that Papi got sick!

On Saturday morning, we went to our ward's Easter breakfast and egg hunt. The kids got to take pictures with the Easter Bunny (aka Bishop Price) and then they had a great time trying to find all of the eggs!






Our nephew, Grant Holmes, got married on Saturday morning! So that night we drove out to Corona for the reception. Congratulations Grant & Julia! Here is a picture of Meredith with her Uncle Phillip & Cousin Kate that was taken at the reception.



On Easter, we were planning to meet up with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins...but Papi wasn't feeling well so we decided to stay home. We took a few pictures after church and then my mom whipped up a yummy dinner!


Here are some of the pictures we took after church! Doesn't Meredith look like such a little doll? It's so fun having a girl! I can't wait for baby girl #2 to come along so I can dress them both up alike!



Here are also a few pictures of Meredith after she got her Easter basket!







8 comments:

julie said...

That is so funny that Sadie & Meredith have the same Easter dress. That was the first thing Russ & I went out & bought when we found out she was a girl... I should have put that on our blog, it's pretty special to me! Oh, well! We are moving home, May 8th is the blessed day!! Can't wait! xo

Lisa said...

It is ridiculous how photogenic Meredith is. Isn't Easter so fun with a little one?

Becca said...

so cute!!! And how cute is Bishop!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Meredith's dress is beautiful! You are the perfect mom for girls. The ward party looks like it was fun but of course how could it not be with all the awesome people there!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

meredith is so cute- cant wait to see how cute your next one will be!

and the only secret i have on how to survive sea world with a 6 week old is to bring your mother in law along to watch the other kids! either that or hoard the pain meds they give you in the hospital to stock up and use on crazy days!

Beth said...

You really got some cute pictures! You will love having two girl dolls. You all look great. Especially you Kayla! Only a few weeks left!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla and family-
She just becomes more and more beautiful! It was so good to see the picture of your mom! I am excited for you to have your second little girl. Sarah and I are still good buddies and how blessed I am to have all my kids and grandchildren living close by! We sure would love to see you anytime you can. I know we will be your way as the weather heats up -- we will give you a call. Love and Hugs to you all
Carol Scarbrough

Heidi said...

So cute! I wish Jackson got to enjoy his first easter, but we were home. Not fun.

OH and I forgot to say that I LOVE LOVE the name Daphne for a girl... Matt's not convinced yet. I will get him there!