So, I have a little announcement to make. I think many of you already know, but for those of you who don't...I'm pregnant! #2 is expected to arrive June of next year! We are all excited, even Meredith! She is already happily claiming the title "big sister"!

7 comments:
I had heard thru the grapevine and CONGRATS!!
It was great to talk to you yesterday! We will be coming home the tuesday before Thanksgiving for sure, can't wait to visit & see the tummy!! BTW I did the 'tag' it is on our new blog... www.russandjules.blogspot.com
We paid for the mac website for just a year & decided to do the blogspot... for free! xo
Wow, we are so happy for you -- bet you didn't know I peek at your blog here and there. Hope your all great and your feeling pretty good, considering :) -- check out our blog at joeandcarol.blogspot.com and sarah's link should be listed. Are you heading to Arizona for the holidays??
Love ya -- carol
YEAH!! we are so excited for you and that is so cute that Meredith is already excited too! we'll be seeing you guys soon!
I'm so happy for your little growing family!!! Robert needs to hurry and call Dane. I'm still keeping it a secret. How are you feeling? You will love having 2 kids! Congratulations. Okay, lets decide right now when our families are going to see eachother.
that is so great! congrats congrats! How are you feeling?
Congrats! I can't believe how big Meredith is two is lots of fun!
Post a Comment