9/22/2007

Surf City


At my photography class today we took pictures at the cool "Ice House" that has been around since 1945. I usually only take pics of people, so it was fun to try something new. There was also this really cool old car next door to the ice house...I snapped a few pics of that as well. Look at the hood ornament on the car, isn't that the hugest thing you've ever seen! We went to lake park and took a few pictures there, too!








5 comments:

julie said...

These are so great! It seems like you are learing a lot about taking pics, very cool. I bet it was interresting to take some shots other than people. We went to Brendan's wedding yesterday. It was great to see everyone, we got to meet little Jackson... finally! And it was good to see Matt & Heidi, we hadn't seen them since before she was even pregnant!

Becca said...

So cool!That class sounds great!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

WOW, I love those pics!

Beth said...

I'm inspired by your pictures! Hmmm, maybe i should be taking a photo class?

Morph This said...

Hello.. how did yours turn out so great? I seriously missed the one day that everyone got the hang of everything.