7/12/2007

Beach fun

I've been trying to get down to the beach at least once a week this summer, but a few weeks ago we managed to hit the beach two days in a row! Meredith is such a little beach-bunny. She LOVES playing in the sand...but she is afraid of the water, which I don't mind so much...at least for now! We went down to the beach by ourselves on Friday and met up with Shannan, Owen & Clay Ohlsen. It was nice to see them while they were in town!! We went down again on Saturday (with Robert...yeah!!) and we met up with a bunch of friends from our ward. Fun times!




Say "Cheese"...this is Meredith's new trick. So cute!






Owen hanging out in the sand!




Meredith's beach chair

Blue skies...blue eyes!

Daddy & his girl

Meredith & the pier

Owen, Jonas and Curran having a blast



Meredith and Chase (note Carter's Porter the Puppy...Meredith totally snagged it! Sorry Carter!)

2 comments:

Hoagland Family said...

It was sooo nice having you guys around. Meredeth is such a cutie pie.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

She is adorable! I think one of the biggest things I miss about OC is the beach! My kids wont have the same summers I did and that makes me sad! :(