My good friend Emiko came into town this week for a visit. It was fun catching up with her and fun to watch Meredith and little Aerick get to know each other. We grabbed Wahoo's (of course!) and went to the park for a bit before heading over to my place. It was so nice seeing them, we wish we could see them more often!!
Diva in the making...
Aerick...so cute!!


5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I havent heard from them forever! If Amiko has a blog, please share it, I would love to get in touch with her again! My Rob and Aeric got a long great too, what are they up too? Where are they living?
Emiko and Aerick are in Chicago. They moved there to open up a factory for the Bacon's company. They have been there about 2 years...and we really miss them! They think they will eventually move back, but for awhile.
Wow- I had no idea they moved or had a kid!
cute pics. love the black n whites!
Post a Comment