6/26/2007

The Adventures of Babysitting

I have been babysitting a bit this past week. Chase Lucas & Jonas Bunnell came over to play with us last week and Jordan Norwood came over to play today. Meredith has had so much fun...hopefully she will be this happy if she ever gets a little brother or sister!

Chase and Meredith watching Sesame Street
Jonas playing the flute
Jordan and Meredith just chillin'
Getting into trouble...Jordan really liked this pink nail polish :)

Meredith loves Jordan...she kept giving Jordan these BIG HUGS! It was so cute, but I'm pretty sure that Jordan didn't really appreciate all the affection!








8 comments:

Heidi said...

oh how fun... im so jealous that you guys get to hang out with our friends... and that our friends get to hang out with you! we miss you guys!

Heidi said...

WHAT????? are you saying that you are prego? i need to know!!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

so cute! ...and when is meredith's little bro or sis coming anyway?!

Mama Bear said...

Okay girls...clarification, I am DEFINITELY NOT pregnant. I was just saying that it was nice to see her get along with her friends so well because it gives me hope that she will get along with a little bro or sis WHEN he/she finally comes along.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i didnt think you were, i was wondering when you were planning on it.

Mama Bear said...

I don't know for sure when #2 will come...next spring/summer hopefully! It depends on if Meredith will start sleeping better. Luckily she does sleep through the night, but unfortunately she is always up by 5:30 or 6...and it is KILLING ME!!! So, we'll see! We will definitely keep you all in the loop!

the bates motel said...

play dates are the BEST! especially if the kids get along! p.s. i can't wait for you to get prego again!

Elise said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to go walking again--I've only been once or twice since you've been gone :( Hurry home!